Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Normal Day in a Normal Life

I'm not a big pro football fan. As a matter of fact, I'm not a fan of it at all. I did however watch the Super Bowl for the first time ever today. I have to admit, it wasn't bad. Wasn't bad at all. I can see myself watching more pro football. The issue is finding ''my'' team. I don't want a team because my friends or family likes them or they have a gorgeous quarterback. How do you find a team to root for? It is a difficult question. One I intend to find the answer to. I'll get back to you after I find ''my'' team.

I always enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Today was no exception. I was in a terribly bad mood right before the big game and our guest arrived. As soon as they came in with there cheerful attitude it changed my bitchy one into a happy one. To my friends, thank you.

I've been in a horrible blues bad mood depression. I'd like to blame it on hormones, I can't. It's a situation. On top of that I'm missing my son more than I want to admit. I know he's fine and he's actually enjoying this deployment. Which makes it easier on this mama's heart. I just need to get out of this funk. I did start leaving my house again. It felt WONDERFUL, I'm not going to lie. I felt like a bird let out of it's cage. I didn't want to come back home.

I went for my first official hike this past week. It was amazing. So amazing that I've been back to the Lighthouse Trail two more times. In total I've seen four whales! How awesome is that. I would have never thought I'd see whales in their element in person. Made my entire day.

Tomorrow I'm going hiking up to Manoa Falls to see a beautiful waterfall and swim underneath it. How's that for a normal day in a normal life? Outstanding, that's what. I'll have pictures to show tomorrow evening.

Well, my eyes for once is getting heavy. I'm loving that feeling.

Peace. Love. &. Whale Love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic