I've deleted my Facebook for more than one reason. But tonight I'm going to tell you about one of those reasons....
It was let known to me that my Facebook was too lovey-dovey and it got on peoples nerves. My professed love for my husband and kids was a bit much for my Facebook friends. I'm not saying all but enough of them said little things to let me know they didn't appreciate it. My first thought was a good o' EFF you. That they could just delete themselves from my Facebook if they didn't want to read how I love my life, my husband, and my kids.
But that is asking too much. Because you see, if they deleted me then how could they be nosy? I feel like my so-called friends are like buzzards just circling until something bad happens in my life. Actually when I say friends, it's more like family. My family is my worst enemy. I feel like they're waiting for me to fail, my marriage to fail or for my lovely offspring to mess up. We are not perfect by any means, nor do we claim to be. And for the record the family has never said in any words outloud they would love to see me sink but I'm not stupid. I ''get it'' from the little things they say, oh so snide remarks. All I can say is that it sucks to be them. Self righteous hypocrites, all of them.
Honestly it wasn't just the above mention that I finally decided to get rid of my Facebook. I've lost friends because of it as well. Thankfully those friendships have been mended.
On a brighter and happier note, my husband and son will be home soon. This wife and mother is freakin' excited.
Peace. Love. &. Family.