Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sigh

I don't know, do you give up on family after years of crap or keep hoping one day things will change?
No matter, I'm done. I can't bitch or complain about this to said family so I'll just blog it out here....

I won't go into detail but I will say this, it really sucks when your family has let you down time after time. I'm not talking about anything other than emotional let downs. I don't need my family for material things or money. I really don't need them for emotional support it turns out. But nevertheless I'd like to have a normal family that wants to be a part of my life and my kids. Normal wishes, right? Yeah I thought so too.

Well, I know that it's for the best to be done with it all. It'll take a while to quit hoping for change but I'll tackle each day as it comes. It's sad but I rarely even think of them anymore. You can only be hurt so many times until your heart gets harden and walls get built. I'm no different from anyone else. I get hurt. I deal with it the best way I can.

Eh. Thank God {literally} for my little family. I love my husband and two kiddos. They're all I need anyway.

Peace. Love. &. Letting Go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic