So yesterday was mine & my awesome husbands anniversary. Ah, I love that man more than the day I married him. He's the bees knees!
He let me sleep in, even took the dogs out and let them play. {he took the day off to spend it with me!} I got up and cooked strawberry-cream cheese stuffed french toast, made with homemade bread. Yumo! Oh and with homemade butterscotch syrup. DELISH!
He let me sleep in, even took the dogs out and let them play. {he took the day off to spend it with me!} I got up and cooked strawberry-cream cheese stuffed french toast, made with homemade bread. Yumo! Oh and with homemade butterscotch syrup. DELISH!
After that we went to the beach. I seen so many sea turtles I lost count. It was pretty sweet. We came home, showered and dressed for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. More yummy food, except I didn't have to cook it! ;) {oh and he bought me Hawaiian shaved ice for lunch...O M G} We walked around downtown Waikiki and window shopped. Ah, love love love doing that. And I love HIM for doing it with me.
I'm the luckiest woman alive. He puts up with all my drama and craziness. He MUST love me, right? haha
I love my life. I love my husband. I'm grateful & thankful every day.
Peace. Love. &. Happily Ever After.
I'm the luckiest woman alive. He puts up with all my drama and craziness. He MUST love me, right? haha
I love my life. I love my husband. I'm grateful & thankful every day.
Peace. Love. &. Happily Ever After.