Nothing real exciting happening lately. Beau was out in the field last week which means a weeks worth of dirty, nasty, stinky laundry to be done. He came home on Friday and it's now Sunday night....yeah, I should have jumped on THAT sooner. Whew! And Shooooweeee!
I am happy he's home though so I won't complain about a lil bit of laundry. He can make me so mad and in a blink of an eye he can put me back in the best mood with one of his crooked lil grins. I try to stay aggravated at him but it never happens. I can't even say I get 'mad' at him, he just aggravates the ever living outta me. He knows it and chuckles all along the way of doing it! It was nice waking up to him in bed with me again. Twenty four hour duties, one to three week in the field projects, 30 day overseas missions, 40+ day schools, year long deployments all are tough on this wife but that moment when I see his face again is worth every second we're separated. I still get butterflies, my heart still beats a million times a minute, I still get nervous...when I see his handsome face I melt. I love him more than the day I said, "I Do!" Our bond gets stronger and our relationship gets deeper. I'm a blessed woman...no doubt about it.
I love my husband, pestering ass and all.
I am happy he's home though so I won't complain about a lil bit of laundry. He can make me so mad and in a blink of an eye he can put me back in the best mood with one of his crooked lil grins. I try to stay aggravated at him but it never happens. I can't even say I get 'mad' at him, he just aggravates the ever living outta me. He knows it and chuckles all along the way of doing it! It was nice waking up to him in bed with me again. Twenty four hour duties, one to three week in the field projects, 30 day overseas missions, 40+ day schools, year long deployments all are tough on this wife but that moment when I see his face again is worth every second we're separated. I still get butterflies, my heart still beats a million times a minute, I still get nervous...when I see his handsome face I melt. I love him more than the day I said, "I Do!" Our bond gets stronger and our relationship gets deeper. I'm a blessed woman...no doubt about it.
I love my husband, pestering ass and all.
Peace. Love. &. Butterflies.