Ah. Life. It's so funny sometimes. Sometimes, not so much. Today it's pretty funny.
I have had a Facebook relapse. Sad huh? Yeah I know it is. I've decided I'm just too dang nosy for my own good. Because as much as I'd like to proclaim that it was something of great importance that brought me back to FB, I cannot. Pure nosiness at it's finest. At least I own it. Which makes it better, right? RIGHT?? lol
Anyway, I'm getting off track. Facebook. Me. Today. Funny. Okay....
I reconnected with an old friend via FB. So she tells me to call her, I do. I hear her voice and instantly got tickled. {silently} Her Oklahoma accent was so thick. I now know I've lost mine. Hearing hers brought back so many memories of my Oklahoma. I miss it with all my heart. I can't wait for the day I get to go back. I don't miss the heat but I do miss IT.
It's funny how life works. I would have never thought I'd ever talk to this friend again. FB can be a good thing. On some days. Okay, for a few moments on some days.
Peace. Love. &. Oklahoma accents.
Anyway, I'm getting off track. Facebook. Me. Today. Funny. Okay....
I reconnected with an old friend via FB. So she tells me to call her, I do. I hear her voice and instantly got tickled. {silently} Her Oklahoma accent was so thick. I now know I've lost mine. Hearing hers brought back so many memories of my Oklahoma. I miss it with all my heart. I can't wait for the day I get to go back. I don't miss the heat but I do miss IT.
It's funny how life works. I would have never thought I'd ever talk to this friend again. FB can be a good thing. On some days. Okay, for a few moments on some days.
Peace. Love. &. Oklahoma accents.