The mean mama I had growing up is the very reason I'm the awesome mom I am today. The strict mama I had gave me the roots for solid morals and strong standards that I don't sway from today. She may have passed down her wicked quick temper to me but she also passed down my quick forgiving heart.
I'm not always lovable or even likable but that doesn't stop my mama from loving or liking me. She may not like some of the things I've done or possibly will do in the future but she's that rock that you hear so much about. She's always there for me.
I don't know what I'd do without my mama. I don't get to jump in my car to go see her any more, that's something I didn't see I'd miss. I miss it more than I can put into words on here. You see, I didn't think I'd miss my mama when I moved. I thought the phone calls would work, the Facebook comments would do, the birthday & Christmas cards would be enough. There's nothing like going to my mama's house. It's not the house I grew up in but it's still what I call home. I miss my mama.
I love my mama. And if you never believe anything else I say, believe this: My mama can kick your mama's ass!