Unless those unwanted plans are with my husband. Beau refuses to let me wiggle out of anything we have planned. If I say I'll go, by cracky I'm going. You'd think by now I'd have learned to carefully decide if I want to do these things with him or not before agreeing to do the said "thing".
Last week he asked if I'd like to go to the beach with his company, a fun day at the beach via Army style. It sounded harmless, so ok. I'll go. I never took into consideration what time I'd be woke up nor what time I'd be leaving this fun filled day at the beach. To my surprise I'd have to be up at no later than 7am (for a spoiled housewife that is extreme early) and we'd not be leaving this fun day until 4 or so in the afternoon. What?? As usual I was wondering what exactly did I get myself into. I did my best wiggle and retreat. It didn't even make him pause.
Up at 7am and out of the house before 8am. At said beach for said fun filled day. Thank God for my quick thinking and my ability to make Sally Jo do anything I want her to do (but date guys I want her to) with emotional blackmail. (I agree I should feel some guilt over this admittance, but I don't) So at least I had someone to make fun of other people with. By that I mean discuss other peoples attire or lack of. Not to mention the taste level of said attire and/or lack of. I'm hating life and hating the fact that I can feel my skin burn.
But all the sudden something happen. I was having fun. Yeah. I was enjoying this lil outing. I was laughing. (without making fun of others even) I was loving life. I can honestly say I enjoyed my day with my husband and daughter. Not that I don't normally but in this situation you know...
The sunburn isn't so bad. I got to eat Hawaiian shaved ice on the way home. I got to spend the entire work day with my husband. I spent quality time with my daughter. It was an AWESOME day. Like most things my husband doesn't let me wiggle out of, it turned out wonderful and I'm happy I went. Perhaps Beau is right, he does know everything. Nawwww.
I need a nap. But like always, I'll be back.
Ciao.