Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Love My Life

All my days are really great. Some of my days exceed all expectations of a lifetime much less a simple day in that lifetime. When I say I love my life, I mean I love my life.

I would never have thought my life would ever be on this level of happiness just a few years ago. I was living basically a lie of a life. The real part was the love I had and gave to my kids. That was enough to make life worth living. That part of my life seems like a lifetime ago or honestly like it happen to someone else. I suppose you could say it did happen to someone else, I'm no longer that person that survived that life. I'm the new and much improved version.

Now why do I even reflect on this? Because sometimes I am so happy that it seems so unreal. I look back at that life as a reminder of all the wonders, all the answered prayers, all the obstacles that I've had to hurtle, all the tears, all the hurts and all the love that got me to this point. I wouldn't trade my life as it is now for all the money in all the world.

Thank you God, Beau and my kids for the life you've given me and help me live.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic