Last night was fun. Beau got home early and asked if I wanted to go bowling, of course I said YEAH. So off we go, the whole family.
I didn't have time to straighten my hair so it was in its natural glory, a curly hot mess. To top my look off I wore this tie dyed over-sized hippie shirt I bought at the outdoor market in Honolulu. Big silver hoops. You couldn't miss me thats for sure. I pretty much know that I looked awesome when I slid my foot in my size 7.5 bowling shoes. I should have had Sally Jo take a picture. It was something to be documented for sure. I was one bowling hippie.
I bowled like a champ. I'm getting better and better, soon I'll be able to beat Beau. And when I do it's going to be GREAT. He's so serious about his bowling, it's adorable. We all had a great night. He bought us dinner at the bowling alley, they have the best philly's. (yes, this is my new favorite food) Seen a lot of unfit mothers at the BA though, it was pretty sad to watch. I wanted to go snatch up those kids and take them home with me.
Well, Beau gets off at noon today. I'm digging him being the motor SGT but not liking the added responsibility, it cuts into my time. But proud to see him excel in his profession. I love the fact that others sees his greatness. He IS pretty awesome. Anyways, I think we'll be hitting The Pipeline today. Excited! So I'm sure I'll have a fun blog for later on tonight.
Aloha for now!

