I'm just blah this morning. I had a great weekend, I just have the Monday Blues.
I had fun watching Beau hand out Halloween candy to all the ghosts, goblins, super heros, princess's and my favorite of all a teeny tiny Buzz Lightyear. My favorite Halloween moment was when a dad told his kid to tell the Sooner Beau, "Hook em' Horns!" Epic! It made me laugh. The dad scurried away after, which was funny as well.
We got up fairly early, well early for us on a weekend, and drove to North Shore and then on to Waimea Bay. But I found a new strip of beach I think will be my favorite, The Pipeline. The funny thing about living here, I keep finding "my favorite place" every other weekend. Needless to say its all beautiful and makes you appreciate God's decorating taste. He definitely knows what He's doing.
I have an eye appointment later this afternoon, seems I'm falling apart. This whole turning 40 is quite possibly the key to my moods lately. I FEEL 40 coming on. Nevertheless, I'll be 39 for a couple more years, I know this. Oddly enough I feel like my best years are to come. It seems the older I get, the better my life gets. Weird how this works.
Well, I'm off to finish reading my book. Housework will just have to wait a little while.
