Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Looking forward

Well I've decided that going to have the best year of my life in 2011. I mean who wouldn't want to have THE best life in 2011. Look how pretty all those numbers look together.

I can't think of any changes I'll have to make, well you know besides the whole eating healthy and going to the gym more often. As of right now I make it to the gym at least twice a month. It's called 'baby steps' and its a real thing. Thankfully I'm going to have tons and loads of support and help making better decisions for myself in those two areas of my life. Thanks to the L3EAN program.

I won't be moving in the upcoming year, that in itself makes it a dang near perfect year! Ok, having said that I have to remind myself that it is the Army who says where it is I call home and they have a terrible time making up their mind sometimes.

I just have a feeling that the year to come will be great whether I decide it will be or not. And that my friends is alright by me! I won't bore anyone with the love I have for my life and that wonderful monster thats in it.

Speaking of the monster, or as my nephew lovingly refers to him as, hairy monster. (Because Beau doesn't shave when he is on leave or on days off, and that is the only time Clancy has ever seen his uncle. So funny.) Back to the monster, I never EVER know what he'll come home with. Sometimes it's nice surprises, sometimes just surprises, sometimes not so pleasant surprises and honestly I don't know why any of it surprises me at all. So he brings home this really nice cherry wood filing cabinet (I've been hinting around that I need a filing cabinet) and I'm delighted. Oopsie, the bottom drawer is broken. Just a bit of trim problem, not enough for me to even complain about. That was Sunday when he brought it home. Today he comes home with a single drawer in his hand. I did a double take, instantly recognizing the cherry wood. He pulls out the bottom drawer and replaces the trim thingy. Ta-Da! Fixed. I don't even ask. I'm not sure I want to know how he came to have a single drawer in his possession.

So my princess is watching an old Shirley Temple movie and I think I'll join her. I like that my love of old movies has been passed on to my daughter.

Ciao for now world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic