Thursday, January 13, 2011

Beef. It's Whats For Dinner.

So flipping through my PW cookbook I came across a tasty looking recipe. Rib-eye steak with whiskey cream sauce. Of course it's full of butter and cream but what they heck, I've saved up calories for the past couple of days. Why not blow em' all in one meal?

I've got a grocery list in the making and a trip to the commissary planned for after lunch. There's a few more recipes I'm planning on whippin' up over the next few days. I'll be sure to take pictures and blog it. It's going to be a yummalious weekend. I'll just walk a few more miles.

Oh and another newbie: Bitchin' Kitchen! {comes on the Cooking channel} I love it. It's adorable and funny. Good recipes too. Even if you don't enjoy cooking, you'd enjoy watching
this chick in the kitchen. I'm going to order a shirt from her website this weekend. For a mere $20 bucks you get a rockin' cool teeshirt. {http://www.nadiag.com } Check it out.

My not so normal daughter sent me a picture via text this morning on her way to college. She was twenty minutes late because of traffic. I was stressing and she was calm as a cucumber. It must be nice to not be "normal'' and not stress out in a pickle.

Well it's time to finish up my grocery list. Then throw on some lipgloss & flip flops and head out on my commissary adventure.

Aloha for now.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic