Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crazy House

You just never know what will happen in our house. I wouldn't want it any other way. I like never knowing what's around the corner. Who's going to fall down the stairs. What person will realize there isn't another roll of toilet paper in the bathroom. It's never dull. It's never boring.

At any given moment there could be tears. Laughter. Tears brought on by laughter. The blues. The giggles. The grunts. The groans. Heavy sighs. Farts. Burps. Farts and burps. And the house favorite: the monthly visits for the females. Which can bring on every emotion all at once, or spread out one by one throughout the day AND night.

It could be my age showing but honestly, nothing much bothers me these days. I can handle pretty much anything shoved or thrown my way. Son leaving for deployment? No problem. Sure there'll be tears but suck it up and carry on. Husband leaving for another mission? That's the best ya got?? Emotional mess for the first two days but guess what? Suck it up and carry on. My twenty one year old daughter and boyfriend problems? Piece of cake. Sure, the bitch from hell mama bear comes out in me but never fear, suck it up and carry on. I got this. I GOT THIS.

I've learned that my life is too short to stress out more than 48 hours. I am working on shortening that time frame but until that time, give me my 48 hours and everyone can walk away from my train wreck of emotions. Well, at least limp away for sure.

I absolutely adore my life. I love the way time has brought on maturity, knowledge and wisdom to my front door. Thankfully I was smart enough to invite them all in. In this crazy life that I live and love, I have found true happiness in all the perfections and flaws.

Peace. Love. &. Craziness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic